Visitors must observe the Rules of Etiquette on the course and we ask visitors to observe the Club’s dress code and etiquette as follows:
Dress Code on the course
- Clean golf, sports and casual wear.
- Tailored shorts, above the knee (men).
- Short, predominantly white, socks or coloured long socks (men).
- Men’s shirts tucked in at all times.
- Hats and baseball caps (peak to the front).
- Dirty, torn, ripped clothing.
- Blue denim jeans, trainers.
- Tee shirts, and clothes carrying large or offensive slogans.
Dress Code in the Clubhouse
- The acceptable and unacceptable “course” code above applies, with the exception that smart denim jeans, of any colour, are acceptable (but not torn or worn below the hip).
- No hats or caps.
- Golf shoes are only allowed in the “Spike” bar.
- Jackets and ties (or equivalent for Ladies) are always welcome in the Dining Room, but not required (unless prescribed by the event organiser).
Wi-fi is installed in the clubhouse for access to emails and the internet using mobile devices. The use of mobile phones for voice calls is prohibited in the clubhouse and phones should be switched to silent. They may be used on the course only in an emergency.
Shoes must be changed in the Club locker rooms
Organisers are asked to inform their players that parking in the Car Park adjacent to the Club House is for Liphook Golf Club Members only.